Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

I Really Want To Eat Now!


WALT write a recount by putting the events in order. I know this when I put the events in order and use metaphors to add details to my writing.

On a hot, hot day on Sunday, my family and I went to Sylvia Park to have Lunch. We couldn't decide what we wanted to eat so we went for a walk around Sylvia Park hoping that we'd be able to decide on a restaurant. In the end, we decided to go and eat in the Food Court.


We found a seat at the corner of the Food Court. I ordered at Grills and got a plate of pasta and a small pasta for my baby sister. I had to wait for 2 minutes for the food come. My brother came and got the pastas and placed it on the table. Then it was my brother’s turn to order something.


My brother went to Mcdonald’s to order a chicken vegetable pie with fries. I went to check to see if he had his order and he did. He said to me “I had to wait for 5 minutes because the line was so long”. Then he went back to put his food down on the table. My dad ordered at Grills as well and he ordered. He ordered grilled chicken with spice. He went back to place it on the table.


My baby sister was thirsty so we got her a drink from Gloria Jeans Coffee. When all of us were back at the table, we prayed and then we ate our food. My food was delicious and yummy. My favourite was the was the bacon and the pasta. It tasted sweet. I wanted to taste the grilled chicken as well so my dad gave me a piece. It was so spicy so I drank my water fast like a car in a drag race.


I said to myself “I will never eat that again”. After I had the chicken piece, I went and burped out loud when I finished eating and said “Excuse me”. My dad then gave his change to me. I got 50 cents and I asked my mum if she had 10 cents. She didn’t so she gave me 20 cents so that I could go over to Mcdonald’s to get a soft serve. I went to the counter and I had to wait there for over 10 minutes because there were lots of people crowding in front of McDonald's as if a famous singer was going to appear.


It was finally my turn and the lady at the counter gave me the ice cream, and I said “Thank you”. I had to keep it away from my baby sister because she had a cold, so she wasn’t allowed to have anything cold. I finished it slowly because I didn’t want to get a brain freeze. When I was eating my ice-cream, my baby sister went to play on the playground. We waited for her so that she could play for a little while

After a little while we called her and packed up our things. It was a great day spending time with my family and we had the most delicious food. I hope we do this again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.