Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Facebook Is Good!!!

WALT write a persuasive writing about why Facebook is bad / good.

I know I have learned this by making a structure. My digital object shows why Facebook is good.

This is my persuasive writing about Facebook.

I truly believe it is great to have a Facebook account.

Facebook is better than email because if anybody in our family needs help she can just comment to one of her friends or family. We can connect to each other if we are really sad and don’t know what to do. Kids will be wanting, kids will be unworried, kids will be ready. People under 13 will believe we should get one.

We should get Facebook in case something happens to one of your family in another country, they can just chat to one another. Kids will be happy to use it, kids will be great to use it, kids will be amazed to use it. Children needs to get one. They will never care.

We should get Facebook so we can play games on it if we are bored. We can get games or download the games we want. Children will play games, download games, make games. They will want to play until they last.



If we get Facebook we can help our family. Also we can see if something bad happens to someone in our family. Even we can play awesome games that we want to play. So I believe we should get Facebook!

2 comments:

Sateki said...

Hi Kevin it me sateki you have done it bro keep that good work . And your right.

Izac said...

Hi Kevin It's cool on Facebook also I like the games too.
From Izac

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.