Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

How Do Maori People Preserve Food?

WALT Answer Our Question _ How Do Maori People Preserve Food?

Question: How Do Maori People Use Gourds To Preserve Birds In Fat?
Key Words: Gourds, Maori, Preserve, Birds In Fat, Titi. ( Mutton Bird )

I know I have Learned this by making a presentation and researching, and putting it on my own words, also answering my question. My digital object shows _ How do Maori people preserve food. If you want to see how Maori people use gourds to preserve birds in fat, well go and have a look at the presentation.
                                       My Presentation answers my question.

3 comments:

James said...

Hi Kevin Its James from PES. I Just want to let you know that your a hard worker. I really want to know how maori people eat. Thank you for all of your information. Ka kite ano and have a great day

Lorenzo said...

Hi Kevin


i know what birds mean in maori titi and maori people like eating birds that's like chicken and i just eat the outside of the chicken From you friend At PES

Obat Herbal Kista said...

thank's for your information

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.