Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

Epic Sledding And Snow Ball Battle At Mt. Ruapehu

Once we arrived at snow, we ate first. We ate egg, chicken and drank some pepsi max. After that we went to the bus stop the takes us to the place we can sled and ski. When we got on the bus I Sat on one seater seat, near the door.

Next we were nearly to place that we can sled and ski, and once I step on the freezing snow I made a snow ball, and threw it to my brother. After that we took family photos.
Then we me and my brother rode on a machine seat the takes us to the place we can do. When we touch the ground we straightly rented a red big sled to start sledding.

I went on the short cliff first, after that the biigest longest bumpiest cliff ever, I ever in my life rode on. When I got to the end I saw Greshka and her family. They were filling up their pink sled with icy, white snow. But I rode again. We only had a little time left before the bus will come to pick us up. So we went to the machine seat but, there was a loooooong line.

So we had to go and walk the steep snow cliff. When we got to the top everybody was so tired and realy sweaty. And so went went back down. And that was the end of the snow trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin! I love your story. I also saw you there! Don't you want to add a picture to this story?

Anonymous said...

Hi Greshka, I can't put a picture on. I don't have a picture of the snow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin. You are amazing at art. Could you draw one on your Chromebook?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.