Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Do You Want To Join Me?

In a hot breezy day, the Filipino community had lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant after going to mass. We found a big circular table to eat. The kids found a table that was shaped like a hexagon.

Our parents ordered the food. They ordered Vietnamese food, rice, chicken and other yummy food. When the food cam the parents gave us plates with on it. Before we ate, we took pictures and prayed together. 

After we had to eat our food. I had the first bite. What I ate was really delicious and crunchy. I had roast chicken which is my favorite food. I had rice with it.

When everyone finished eating we talked for a while and went outside to look at the pond that had little baby goldfish swimming in it. We all had a great time eating at that restaurant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.