Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Wonder Woman!


animated rose gif

My mum is helpful because she does the washing for
the family. My mum is nice because she shares everything with us. My mum is good at fixing things because she fixed our bed. She helps me with my homework and  helps my dad with his work. She helps me with the dishes and makes my dream come true. My mum is tall, skinny and wonderful. My mum is beautiful. My mum is so special to our family because she earns money and buys food and clothes. My mother is the best mum that you will ever meet because she is the most loving person I know. She is the coolest and the most sporty mum in life. She often plays with me when I am swimming. She is a gentle woman. My mum joins me when I am shooting hoops in the basketball court. I love her because she is supportive and cheerful. My mother is the best mum in the universe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.