Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Come On, Come On Let's Go To The Birthday Party!

My name is Kevin, I am 10 years old,  turning 11 very soon. I live in a suburb called Panmure. I really love to make, funny and scary narratives about deserts and jungles. Here is a majestic story about one Saturday.


When the clocked went TICK in the morning, I woke up from my bed and took a calm, warm shower. I was in there for almost 5 minutes because it felt super relaxing. I used my tiger towel to make myself dry and comfortable. Then I got my phone and played Flappy Bird and watched Minecraft videos. After that ,I had a snack. I hate delicious bread with Nuttela spreading.


A few minutes later, I had some bread. Then I fed my fish with some, I fed the fishes some colorful fish flakes. When I was feeding the fish, my dad yelled out me “Hurry we are late for the party at your aunt's house’. So we all hurried  into our car, its like we had an adrenaline rush to win a race. When we got there we said hello to everybody in the house. A while later it was time to eat. I ate Filipino food.


After I finished eating, I had cookies and cream ice cream in a crunchy, exquisite waffle cone. It took me almost 20 minutes to finish the runny ice cream. Then my brother and I went into the kid’ room and played with my other friends. We played lots of funny games. It was almost 11:00 pm everyone started heading home. My brother and I were the last to leave my aunt's house. When everybody left it was only my brother and I left.

Everyone went home after a fun and tiring day. It was a great day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.