Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Shapes And Fractions

WALT use shapes to make fractions.

I know I have learned this by making stripes of paper that will make shapes like octagons, triangle, square and hexagon. Also pentagon.  We had to do shapes then we place them and fold them, after that we write the equations. For the hexagon each side is 1/6, for the octagon each side is 1/8, for the pentagon each is 1/5 and for the triangle each side is 1/3. And for the square each side is 1/4. My digital object shows the shapes that I had folded, to make fractions.

These are my shapes and fractions.

2 comments:

Lorenzo said...

Hi Kevin


Is that a new maths lesson you are doing i wish i could do that because it look's fun

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorenzo, it is really fun to do these maths that we are doing.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.