Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Praying for people in Purgatory.

WALT create a prayer for the people undergoing Purgatory.

I know I have learned this by making a prayer about the people undergoing Purgatory.
Purgatory is where you get ready to go to Heaven. Think about what things you have done on Earth. My digital object is a prayer to the souls in Purgatory, to get to Heaven.

This is my prayer.
Dear Pure God,

Thank you for all the people that got into Heaven because they were their best selves.
The souls in purgatory are trying their best to get into Heaven.
Please help them to think properly and please help the people in Heaven to be good all the time.
We will try our best to follow your ways and to become holy like God in Heaven and all the Saints.

Amen

1 comments:

Lorenzo said...

Hi Kevin


I like the way you said the prayer now i know how to pray tonight when i go to sleep

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.