Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

My Dream Jump!

Waking up in a sunday morning hoping for presents and a cake. I got out of bed, took a shower and dressed up in fresh new clothes. While walking down the stairs, I was anxious what will be happening in the living room. When I turned my head to the right, nothing was there. Mum and Dad was just casually watching TV. I broke down to tears, thinking that they forgot my birthday. So I went into the kitchen and just ate a bowl of cereal.

Breakfast was finished for me, so I headed back to my room, covered myself with my blanket and pillows. Suddenly a voice from down stairs said “Franz come down son”. So I headed back down, hoping again for a present. Mum said to me “Come with us we’re going to the city for lunch”. So we headed to the city, and had lunch at an Italian Restaurant.
“Why are we here, Franz asked?”
“Nothing, just for casual”, Dad said.
Franz was now, really thinking that they forgot about his birthday.
When they got backed to their car, Mum and Dad got ready for his present.

Franz fell asleep, so that was a good chance for his parents to head for the skydive center. When they reached to the center they bought one 18,000 feet skydive ticket for Franz. Dad headed back to the car to grab Franz, but he was still sleeping. He woke up Franz and told him to keep his eyes closed.
Franz now thought, that it was surprise for him. Mum and Dad, together told Franz, open your eyes. Their Son opened his eyes, and was amazed and gratefully crying.
“We know you wanted this for your birthday, it was a surprise”, Mum said.

Franz ran to the chicken to get ready for a ton load of fun. Franz and his parents got ready and suited up for the 18,000 feet jump. When Franz was boarding on the plane his fear level got higher and higher. Then the engine of the plane roared, it was lift off. His parents were dead scared because they were so high up. It was ready and good to jump. 3… 2… 1… Woosh!
Franz raced down to the ground like an eagle soaring from the skies. His parents were more scared than he was, his parents jumped together at the same time. Woosh, woosh they were speeding not of the road but in mid air. Franz was having the time of his life, this was his Dream Jump.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.