Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Strategies To Make Things Work!












Sharing a room: If they are noisy just cover my ears and pretend that they’re not there.

Tasting different food: Think of something else while eating.

What I am wearing?: Get over it forget about it.

Getting sick: Keeping clean and doing the right thing.

I dont like sharing a room because some people might be too loud and I get distracted. To
overcome this problem just pretend they’re not there. If they give out vegetables I will not eat it because I’m not a big fan. To overcome this I’ll just think of something else and just munch away. If i’m wearing something that doesn’t look nice to other people I’ll just say “it’s just clothes”, and forget about it. To not get sick I will not go to places where I am not allowed and try my best to keep myself warm.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.