Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Reachable Goals

WALT write goals to help us measure our learning.
A goal is something that is measurable and something that you can reach.
These are my goals to reach.

My goal for writing is to write  clearly so I can understand it and to add all the correct punctuation in my story. This is important because I want people from around the world to read it on my blog and leave me a comment. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be write a paragraph then after I write I will check over the punctuation.  



My goal for Reading  is to sound out the words that I can’t read and to read clearly. This is important because if I read my story to the class, they wouldn't understand me properly. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be  reading lots of books at home and at school out loud to other people.




My goal for Maths is to get 100% in the basic facts test, before 2m 30sec. This is important because so I  can get to a higher math group. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be practicing on my math in golden time, at home and after school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.