Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

My Goals To Reach

WALT write goals to measure our learning.

These are my goals.


My goal for writing is to write  clearly so I can understand it and to add more punctuation's and ambitious vocabulary in my story so other people will think it is interesting and want to read it.
This is important because I want people from around the world to read it on my blog.
The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be write a paragraph then after I write I will check over the spelling.  



My goal for Reading  is to sound out the words that I can’t read and to read clearly.
This is important because If I read my story to the class, they wouldn’t understand me properly.
The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be  reading lots of books at home and at school.



My goal for Maths is to get 100% in the basic facts test, before 2m 30sec.
This is important because so I  can get to a higher math group.
The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be practicing on my math on golden time, at home and after school.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.