Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

5 Facts About The Mimiha

We are learning about traditional instrument.

I know I have learned this by making a picture about my traditional instrument that I chose, and by writing 5 facts about it. My digital object shows a Mimiha witch is a traditional Tonga instrument.

These are my 5 facts and my drawing about the Mimiha.
Mimiha
1. Tongan traditional instrument.
2. It is made out of bamboo.
3. It is part of the flute family.
4. It is used only special days.

5. Mimiha is played almost the same way you play the flute.

3 comments:

Henry said...

Hi kevin its me henry this is a good work that you done,keep it up mate!!!

James said...

Hi Kivin my best friend. Its James from pt england school. Your good worker keep it up

Anonymous said...

Thank you for, telling me I'm a good worker. James and Henry, your both good workers too.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.