Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

The Blind Man

WALT recognize how people are healed by faith in Jesus and by his touch.

 I know that people are healed by faith in Jesus because we read the bible to see what the story was about. We read about a man who got healed by Jesus. he man was Blind then Jesus came and place his palm over hid eyes and the man was healed.  The man was Blind then Jesus came and place his palm over hid eyes and the man was healed.

This is my drawing about the story I read (Before and After)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin, these pictures are amazing. I like how you said "I know that people are healed by faith in Jesus because we read the bible to see what the story was about". I hope you can make more stories about the blind,sick,captives and poor.

Lorenzo said...

Hi kevin
these pictures are beautiful and awesome to looks like some one is vvery sad and just look after them.



from Lorenzo at pt.england school

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.